So...classes are over for the week, and I'm about to leave for work in Indy for the weekend. I haven't finished my annotated bibliography yet, and I feel like its not going to be very good, but anyways.. I had Buffalo Wild Wings last night, and when I called in my order, I swear the person that I talked to was deaf. I had to repeat my number 3 times, and I spelled my name twice. It gets worse though. The person on the phone told me it would be ready in twenty to thirty minutes, and this was at 7:33. When I went to pick it up at 8:15 it wasn't ready, or so I thought. I paid for my food and stood waiting until 8:45, when they finally gave me my food. When the guy from the back brought out the food, I overheard him tell the counter person that the name was misspelled and that it had been there for 15 minutes...WOW!! Are you serious. I couldn't believe it. How in the world could the name have been misspelled, I clearly pronounced and spelled my name to the person on the phone two times!! To say the least I was not happy. I work at a restaurant, and when people order and pickup food, it isn't acceptable if their order isn't ready when you tell them it will be. There is no excuse for this. If it will take a long time for the order tell the person it will be that long. Don't sugarcoat it and tell them it will be done sooner, and there is no reason the person talking on the phone shouldn't know how long food will take to be ready. Its called asking questions. GO to the kitchen ask the cooks how long it will take and tell the customer that time. Its That SIMPLE!! But anyway, totally off subject, here is a video I came across this week on Youtube, I thought it was funny.
That sucks about the BDubs, but that video is hilarious!
ReplyDeletehaha that video is awesome i love thelonelyisland
ReplyDelete