So after this week with all the ice, snow, and the LACK of cancelled school, I am totally ready for spring break! I have survived Snow-pocalypse 2011 and deserve my R&R. The Cabo Beach will be perfect, especially with the happy hour from 7am to 7pm everyday!!! =) If you haven't ever been to Cabo, I recommend a visit, and if you go don't get all inclusive and get stuck in your hotel all day! It isn't dangerous if you stay on the beaten path. The locals are all pretty friendly if you respect them, and the weather is always beautiful and sunny! There are tons of activities to do, from riding jet skis, para-sailing, glass bottom boat rides and even boozes cruises. They also have a wide selection of deep sea fishing available for the anglers out there, and plenty of sandy beaches for all the beach bums!! All in all Cabo is GREAT!! In less than 30 days I'll be sitting on the beach soaking up the sun and drinking a cold one!! Friday, February 4, 2011
Ready for a Vacation!!
So after this week with all the ice, snow, and the LACK of cancelled school, I am totally ready for spring break! I have survived Snow-pocalypse 2011 and deserve my R&R. The Cabo Beach will be perfect, especially with the happy hour from 7am to 7pm everyday!!! =) If you haven't ever been to Cabo, I recommend a visit, and if you go don't get all inclusive and get stuck in your hotel all day! It isn't dangerous if you stay on the beaten path. The locals are all pretty friendly if you respect them, and the weather is always beautiful and sunny! There are tons of activities to do, from riding jet skis, para-sailing, glass bottom boat rides and even boozes cruises. They also have a wide selection of deep sea fishing available for the anglers out there, and plenty of sandy beaches for all the beach bums!! All in all Cabo is GREAT!! In less than 30 days I'll be sitting on the beach soaking up the sun and drinking a cold one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
really nice place!!!!
ReplyDelete