Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I HATE ICE!!!

So the other day I was driving home from work, and it was raining where I was working.  I had heard on the radio that there was a winter storm warning north of the town I was working in, but didn't really think about it.  As I was driving along, I realized the roads were getting bad, so I slowed down.  I slowed down so much, that I had other cars passing me.  To make this long story short I ended up spinning out and running off the road, hitting a fence, and ended up kinda in a field.  Unfortunately my collision deductible is $1000.  And I most likely didn't have that much damage on my car. 









I ended up cracking a fender, scratching my bumper pretty good, and bent my tail pipe. It was kind of crazy that I took a picture of my car before I left work, and ended up spinning out ten minutes later.  I bought a new rear small quarter today though off of Ebay for  $35, so thats a cheap fix.  And maybe ill be able to get a new bumper for cheap too! 

     

1 comment: