Sunday, February 13, 2011

Canada Summer Trip

Another Sunday rolls around, and once again I'm not ready for the week to start.  I will definitely have work to do this week at one of my jobs, so thats good.  I need to save up some spending cash for Mexico in a few weeks and now I need to start saving for a Canoe Canada/fishing trip I'll be taking in late June or July.
If you ever just want to get away from it all I totally recommend going to Canada on camping/hiking/fishing trip. You are literally in the middle of nowhere. No cell service, not a town for hundreds of miles, just miles and miles of woods and lakes!!  Its an awesome experience.  Its nice to get away like this because you dont really have an option other than just being in nature and living in it.  Its like nothing else!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I guess spring break is approaching soon. Where are you going in Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabo San Lucas!! third time i've been its awesome!

    ReplyDelete