Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ah the weekend!

Another weekend coming to an end and another week of school and work ahead.  NOT looking forward to any of it, but hey what can you do?!  On a negative note, my Playstation 3 broke down the other day.  I had to send it in to Sony to get it fixed, and its going to cost me a hundred bucks!  Good thing is I've been able to get more homework done. haha.  Can't wait until I get it back, because I'm really jonesin to play some GT5 and Call of Duty!  I need an escape from reality for a little while. =)  I still need to finish my National Gaze paper, and transform my very rough draft into a presentable paper.  I have a Criminal Justice test to study for and take by Friday this week, and another paper for Natural Resources to write. See you all in class Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. GT5 is awesome. Probably one of the best racing games I have ever played.

    ReplyDelete