Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a review of the week!!

Thursday, January 27th, 2011


Walked into class on Thursday and the seats were all arraigned in a circle for our intensive reviews.  Professor McArdle wouldn't let anyone sit in the first chair.. Real stickler on seating I guess.  Anyways once class actually began we started on our intensive reviews.  We went around the room and everyone got a chance to comment on each persons paper, and point out strong and weak points.  Professor McArdle commented on the visual rhetoric that Brandon had in his paper, but took out.  He told us that pictures in our papers are okay as long as they support our text and aren't HUGE!!  Before class ended we start to review Kim's paper but we didn't get finished.  On Tuesday of next week we will be finishing Kim's paper and the last three of the 6 papers for the intensive reviews.

Tuesday, January 25th, 2011


To start out, I got to class a little late because I forgot my peer review worksheets at my apartment.  When I got back to class professor McArdle was reviewing the chapters we had been assigned the previous week and the readings for that day.  We split up into our peer review groups for the last part of class and before we left McArdle told us our assignment for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment