Friday, January 21, 2011

Another weekend of work...

SO once again its late...Just got done working a 12 hour shift at my weekend job at Grambolis Pizza.  Not looking forward to tomorrow, and another 12 hours shift. WOW thats 24 hours in two days!  And that doesn't include the 28 hours I worked during the week.  I'm definitely tired of working and already getting tired of school.  Not to mention the first draft of our National Gaze paper is due tomorrow by 11pm ugh.!!  I just feel completely swamped with everything this week.  Sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever really feels the pressure that I do.  Going to school with at least 12 credit hours every semester and working two part time jobs, and working enough hours to be considered full time.  If only I had to go to school. Life would be a lot easier.  We can all wish right?

No comments:

Post a Comment