Sunday, February 6, 2011
Fun in Indy.
Went to Indy today. I drove down to the Pepsi Coliseum to go ice skating for my little cousins 6th birthday party. This was only the second time I've been ice skating, but I must be a natural because I'm pretty good!! One of my other cousins boyfriend had never ice skated before and he was very wobbly in his skates, but he only fell twice so that was good. Anyway, ice skating was fun but short lived, because the session only lasted 2 hours minus the time for the Zamboni machine to resurface the ice. After we got done we went back to a family members house to watch the Super Bowl and eat some good home cooked food. I left early though so I could get home to do some homework and write on my blog!! Time to start another week! GO PACKERS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds fun, I've been wanting to go ice skating somewhere for awhile and I might have to check that out.
ReplyDeleteI love ice skating! I was so sad I didn't get to go this year! I even own my own skates. haha. I wasn't aware the Coliseum offered ice skating, what an awesome birthday party idea!
ReplyDelete