Saturday, January 15, 2011

Work SUCKS!!!

Lets see.. it is 1:31am Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I just got home from a thirteen hour shift.  When I walked into my apartment my roomies are sitting on the couch watching one of the best TV shows ever, Art Mann Presents.  This makes me happy and glad to be home.  I am so glad that I don't have to work tomorrow and that I get to hang out with my brother in Broad Ripple.  I hope that this coming week doesn't suck and that I don't have to work very much, because that would be awesome!!  Well I'm going to play some Call of Duty Black Ops with one of my neighbors and then head to bed.   And to leave you with something actually good, a nice looking and relevant sign.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I love Call of Duty! I suck at it, im absolutely awful but it's still so much fun to play

    ReplyDelete