Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little About me...i guess

Hey everyone!  I've never blogged before so I'm not real sure what to do. But I am just going to start with a little information about me.   Im currently a senior here at Ball State with the hope of graduating as soon as possible.   I'm a big outdoors man and I enjoy everything that has to do with being outside.  For this reason and a few others I have chosen to major in Natural Resources and I am also minoring in Criminal Justice and Criminology.  My career goal is to become a Conservation Officer for Indiana, but I would consider moving to another state if a had to.  I enjoy going out every once in a while to have a good time, but I work two double shifts every weekend and throughout the week.  So I really don't have a life while school is in session.  Here's a video of how I feel at work sometimes. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. great video - i can relate - i used to work in those types of offices in new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i watch this video...my computer slowed down...lol...

    ReplyDelete