Monday, April 18, 2011
4/17/11: Broad Ripple, Moving, and Great Food
So today I went to Broad Ripple to help my brother move his girlfriend out and into her new apartment. And after we got everything moved we went to a restaurant called 3 Sisters. It was interesting at first, because its in like a house, and upstairs is a hair salon. Its very strange at first, but my brother said it was really good so we decided to eat there. Come to find out Guy Fieri from Food Network's Drive-ins, Diner, and Dives had eaten there. So that was pretty cool. Anyways I ordered one of the items featured on the show. it was called the D'Nai, and its pork and kale sandwich. It was SOOOOO GOOD. It was very juicy and a little messy to eat, but it was delicious. We also split a piece of a blueberry and goat cheese pie. Which at first sounds so gross, but again it was sooo good. It wasnt to sweet or rich, it was a perfect balance between sweet, tart, and creamy. Good home style cooking! Oh and my brothers girlfriend paid for lunch which was sweet. Later that evening we went to the Cheesecake Factory, which I have never been to before. And again as the trend has been thus far in the day the food was good and the cheese cake was incredible!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I watched this on the Food Network maybe two weeks ago? It's really cool that you got to go eat there! Pork and Kale sound delishhh!
ReplyDeleteOO, and...Cheesecake Factory = scrumptious!
Sounds great!Is that restaurant near BSU?
ReplyDeleteNo its in Indianapolis.
ReplyDeleteBripple is one of my favorite places to go in Indy. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteI love Broad Ripple!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so delicious! I love going to Broad Ripple!
ReplyDelete