Friday, April 29, 2011
Turkey Hunting..Not
So, I was going to go turkey hunting on Wednesday with my dad and brother. I spent Tuesday night getting my gear ready, finding spots on the map and putting them into my gps and buying my license. We planned on leaving at 4am so this meant that I needed to be up by 3. It had been raining Tuesday night (big surprise right) but I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. Anyways, I get up at 3, and at 3:15 my brother texts me and says he doesn't feel like going since it was raining and everything. 3:17 my dad calls and says he doesn't want to go either. I was just like whatever and went back to bed bummed. Wake up, its not raining, sun is shinning, and I look at the radar and where we were going to be hunting and no rain. Oh well I guess. Better luck next time. Maybe I'll be able to go this next week since I dont have many finals and work has been slow. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't worry~You will have enough time to go hunting in the summer holiday~
ReplyDelete