Spring break is only hours away!! I cant even wait! My plane leaves in less than 40 hours for Cabo. My Friday class got cancelled today and that makes me so glad, because I was going to have to skip it and its a lab day so wooowhho! I feel sorry for anyone who is going to be left in Muncie or anywhere cold....but dont worry, Ill enjoy the nice sunny and warm weather for you!
Have a good spring break...
ReplyDeleteAhh you're SO lucky you went to Cabo I went to Cancun last year for my senior spring break & it was seriously the most fun spring break EVER like 50 of us from our school went it was so much fun!I went to Panama and it wasn't that hot i bet it was super hot there!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooo jealous! we went to Cabo this summer and i LOVED it. it was the highlight of my life. haha man i hope you had as much fun as me!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good spring break!
ReplyDelete