So its been a week since spring break and it really sucks being back in the states. It was so incredible in Mexico I wish I could have stayed longer, maybe someday I'll go there and stay for a few weeks. We spent way too much money and had way too good of a time. I went with five other people and we stayed in an awesome condo. The picture to the right was the view from our room looking at the pool and into the sea of cortez. We spent tons of money on cab rides in and out of town and we ate tons of great food!! Probably one of the best weeks I'll have this year. Oh and the picture to the left is one margarita that was $70. It was 1.2 gallons, 40oz of liquor, and about the size of 25 standard margaritas. It was okay, none of us really felt anything after drinking it, besides brain freezes, but we fixed that when we went to the beach later that day. =)
Ah so jealous I've been to Mexico 3 times its amazing its the best week ever haha! I went last year for my senior spring break and lets just say it was crazyy! About 60 of us went and stayed at moon palace that literally is a palace and it was all inclusive so unlimited alcohol haha the best part!!
ReplyDelete