Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/20/11: Marsh is Better!

Went to the Marsh in Muncie off of Tillitson today and they are just about done with the remodeling of the inside, and I notices a new frozen seafood section.  After closer investigation I noticed a huge variety of different types of fish and seafood.  They had whole fish that were not filleted, like salmon, flounder, and trout.  They also had blue crab, king crab lobster tails, oysters, and even snails. But two fish caught my eye, Mahi-Mahi and Yellow Fin Tuna. I bought two fillets of the Mahi-Mahi and one of the tuna.  They weren't real cheap but a decent price for the amount I bought. I baked the Mahi-Mahi with lemons, garlic and some other seasonings and I teriyaki glazed the tuna. I was a little upset the tuna wasn't good enough for sashimi style sushi, but it turned out great in the teriyaki.

2 comments:

  1. Mahi-Mahi is delicious! Marsh is so nice to go to. I feel like there isn't a big crowd at any particular time so it's a very nice alternative to having to go to WalMart to do the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to know that I'm not the only one who likes seafood!

    ReplyDelete